MIND & MOBILITY
Our therapist and caregivers use a biopsychosocial approach which focuses on maximizing independence, preserving cognitive and physical function. alternative to community living
Community At The Center
- THE CENTER is a community and the focal point of MIND & MOBILITY. We offer fellowship with others by sharing common attitudes, interests and goals. Our therapists and caregivers care for the whole person using a holistic approach, addressing cognitive, social, physical, emotional, spiritual and vocational needs.
- Our cognitive therapeutic programs include evidence-based activities designed for individuals with memory impairment and a combinations of physical and cognitive stimulation exercises.
- MIND & MOBILITY offers UNLIMITED access to THE CENTER. Every home care member receives one-on-one sessions with a licensed physical therapist and occupational therapist to work on balance, functional strengthening and gait training exercises.
- Our care management services, which are coordinated by licensed clinical social workers, provide resources needed to allow members to continue to live at home. Counseling services for our members and their families are also offered.
- Caregivers can escort members to THE CENTER, where rehabilitation professionals provide them with hands on training to enhance their skills. This interdisciplinary approaches ensures maximum safety in the home and best care outcomes.
MIND & MOBILITY caregivers offer:
- Light housekeeping
- Grocery shopping and errands
- Assistance with bathing, dressing and grooming
- Status reporting to family
- Transportation to medical appointments, supermarket and pharmacy
- Assistance with walking and transfer from bed or wheelchair
- Assistance with medication reminders
- Our registered nurses and licensed practical nurses are trained in wound care, diabetes management, and IV lines to provide all levels of care at THE CENTER or in-home.
- Monitoring vital signs
- Diabetes management
- Orthopedic disorder care
- Wound care
- Preventing pressure ulcers
- Controlling Infections
- Brain and spinal cord injury care
- Care for chronic illnesses & injuries
- Ventilator and tracheotomy care
- Pain management
- Implementing a clinical care plan
- Coordinating home medical equipment, pharmacy & supplies
- In-home physical, occupational and speech therapy
THE CENTER performs personalized health monitoring. At MIND & MOBILITY, we regularly collect a wide range of health data from each of our members, including heart rate, blood pressure, blood oxygen levels, blood sugar, weight and functional strength. Our health professionals will contact the member’s physician if there any concerns.
- There is a significant difference in cost between the different care options. MIND & MOBILITY offers comprehensive care and value.
Request a Consultation